FRANCHISE TRAINING & SUPPORT
At Global Brew®, we are committed to our Franchisees’ success and to providing the high levels of training and support necessary to help every Franchisee achieve their goals. Some of the key features of a Global Brew franchise include:
- Single-unit and Developer (“multi-unit”) franchise opportunities.
- Franchisees may elect to incorporate our “Mobile Brew” craft beer van in their franchise operation, which offers additional revenue opportunities in addition to serving as an incredible promotional tool.
- We provide comprehensive initial Franchise Training for you and your management team at our affiliated Global Brew locations in O’Fallon and Edwardsville, Illinois. We also provide a minimum of five days of on-site training and support at your location during your first week of operation.
- Franchisees receive our comprehensive 600+ page Franchise Operation & Policies Manual that provides detailed information regarding every aspect of the Global Brew franchise operation.
- Franchisees receive access to our Internet-based support system to assist with the management of their Global Brew franchise.
- We review proposed locations for the Franchise Business to confirm your location meets our criteria and specifications.
- We provide construction advisement to help ensure your Global Brew location is constructed on time and on budget.
- We provide advertising and marketing advisement and support to assist you in promoting your Global Brew franchise.
- We assist you in establishing local social media campaigns.
- We advise you regarding your participation in community events and festivals.
- We provide ongoing advisement concerning all aspects of your Global Brew franchise.
If you would like to learn more about the Global Brew franchise opportunity, please complete our Initial Inquiry Form.